Over 9 Years on the Web
SelfCounseling.com has been providing excellent articles and resources on the web for over 9 years!
April 30, 2017
Top : Domestic Violence
- After silence - Support for those coping with the aftermath of sexual abuse. There is a support group and chat rooms to connect with others on the journey of recovery.
- Aphrodite Wounded - Help for women sexually assaulted by partners - A site dedicated to helping those being sexually abused by partners. Read survivors stories, join the chat rooms. Find information on leaving and staying save, counseling and healing. There are also many other resources on this site.
- Danse Macabre - The dynamics of spousal abuse - Read articles on spousal abuse. Read e-books and purchase the book Malignant Self Love.
- Domestic Violence Resources - The website of Daniel Jay Sonkin, Ph.D. with resouces and information on recovery from domestic violence. Read articles and the domestic violence handbook.
- Forever Tears - A site endeavoring to raise awareness of child abuse and neglect.
- Fort Refuge - A site for those that have survived abuse. Join in the chat rooms and share your story and hear about others journeys.
- Internet Mental Health - Dysthymic Disorder - Learn about Dysthymic Disorder. Read about the latest research on Dysthymic Disorder. Find links to related booklets. Read about the symptoms, causes and treatments.
- medicine - Dysthymic Disorder - Information on Dysthymic Disorder. Learn about the symptoms and signs.
- Out of Egypt - A site with sponsored links
- Psych Central - Dysthymic Disorder - Join in the forums and hear stories about Dysthymic Disorder. Learn about the symptoms, treatments and features of this disorder.
- Psych Net UK -Dysthymic Disorder - Learn about the features, causes and diagnosis of Dysthymic Disorder . Find information on the available treatments and the prognosis.
- Psychological Abuse - Increasing awareness of psychological abuse, with information for victims , families and friends. Read the stories of survivors of abuse. Frequently asked questions answer and links to follow for further research.
- Psychology Information Online - Dysthymic Disorder - Read about identifying Dysthymic Disorder. Learn about the treatments available.
- S.L.A.P - Stop letting abuse prevail - The website of the Eagle Women's Emergency Shelter Marathon Race Team. Learn about their race efforts. Read about the women's shelter and how to make a donation.
- Silence Speaks - A resource website for sufferers of PSTD. Share your story and read those of others. Locate a workshop near you.
- Silent tears online - This site features sponsored links
- Suite 101 - Abuse - A resource of information on abuse. Learn about forms of abuse, signs of abuse and recovery. Read articles on abuse.
- Tayna Brown - Life Coach - Learn about Tayna Brown - Life Coach. Read testimonials and learn about her coaching services.
- The gift from within - Resource for those coping with major trauma and victimization. Find information on Post traumatic stress syndrome. Read articles and watch videos.
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline - The website of The National Domestic Violence Hotline. Read about abusive situations, resources and stories of survivors. Support the hotline with a donation.
- Triangle Forensic Psychologists - The website of Triangle Forensic Psychologists. Read about their services and assessment methods. Read their frequently asked questions and find contact details.
- Verita's Counseling Center - The website of Verita's Counseling Center. Learn about the counseling services provided here. Read about the seminars and weekend intensive programs and interventions.
- Wikipedia - Dysthymia - An article on Dysthymia. Learn about this disorder. Read about the diagnostic criteria, symptoms, causes and treatments.