Over 9 Years on the Web
SelfCounseling.com has been providing excellent articles and resources on the web for over 9 years!
February 27, 2017
Top : Dissociation
- Absolute Authority - Use this directory to find the right product, service or information you need to meet your requirements.
- Abuse Consultants - A research resource for those coping with severe trauma or sexual abuse. Information on therapeutic treatments, support , research tools. Join in the survivor forum..
- BDD Central - Find help here for Body dysmorphic disorder. Learn about this disorder, it's treatments and other resourses. Find out about support groups.
- BDDstory.co.uk - Read of one mans experience with body dysmorphic disorder. Hear his story and look at photos.
- Coping with Dissociative Identity Disorder - Multiple Personality - A site for those coping with this condition or those supporting someone with this disorder. The site provides a message board, a sufferers personal experience, frequently asked questions and answers, tips for coping skills and an online book.
- Empty Memories - A resource of information of dissociative disorders. Learn about this disorder. Read articles and books form the online library.
- Enlightened Choices - A newsletter for women recovering from trauma. Read this collection of creative writing.
- Healthy Place 2 - Find links to information on mental health issues such as anxiety and depression.
- Heart 7 - Find information relating to heart conditions, how they are treated and the symptoms they display. Read about recommended exercise programs
- Lifespan Psychotherapy - The website of Lifespan Psychotherapy. Read about the counselor Richard M Cross, his methods and assessment, treatments and theories.
- m-a-h net - A site with sponsored links
- Many Voices - A support site for those removing from major trauma and dissociation. A forum with stories shared of recoveries from abuse.
- Self Injury - You are not the only one - Learn about self injury. Find help and support. Research causes and diagnoses, medications and treatment plans.
- Sidran Institute - The website of the Sidran Institute. Learn about the services and programs the offer for those suffering from PTSD and Dissociation. Read about their training programs and use the resources.