March 29, 2017
Top : Alcohol Support Groups
- Addiction treatment and recovery center information - Take virtual tours through treatment centers. There are self tests to assess whether you have addiction. There are resources for job searching, articles and other links, There are also forums to participate in.
- Al- Anon Alateen - Help and resources for alcoholics and the people supporting them, including teens. Find a meeting. Learn how Al-anon can help. Read success stories or join in the forum.
- Alcoholic Anonymous History - Learn the origins of the twelve step program of Alcoholic Anonymous, order books and read the opinions of Dick B. There are articles pertaining to the historical development of the A. A. , Maui Ranch and notable figures of the A. A.
- Alcoholics Anonymous - The website of Alcoholics Anonymous. Learn how they can help cope with alcoholism. Locate A. A meetings. Available in French and Spanish as well as English.
- Alcoholics Victorious - Learn about the organization Alcoholics Victorious. Discover the methods they use to aid recovery. Use the directory to source more resources. Read their creed and prayers.
- Door of hope 4 teens - Support and information for teen girls and young women who are self harming. There are counselors online and a referral system to local therapists. There is also a toll free hope line.
- Drug and alcohol rehab services - There is a free online assessment available on this site. Other resources include drug information, information on intervention, articles on women's recovery programs. Research opiate detox and aftercare. Find more useful links.
- Dryblog- Alcoholism Addiction and Recovery - Links to resources for people suffering or close to someone who is suffering alcoholism addiction or substance abuse, with inspirational quotes, tips, music shops and more
- HAMS - Harms reduction for alcohol - Promoting safer use of alcohol. Join in the live discussion on harm reduction. Help for people wishing to reduce of quit their drinking or drug use.
- National Council for community behavioral healthcare. - The website of the National Council for community behavioral healthcare. Learn about their services and how the help the community. Keep up to date with the latest news.
- Recovery World - Find information support and resources for recovery. Learn about support systems in place for those recovering.
- Sober.com - A support site for those staying sober. Read about products and treatments related to recovery from an addiction. Learn about detox facilities. Join the online forum to connect with others on a recovery journey.
- Treatment Solutions Network - The website of the Treatment Solutions Network. Learn about their facilities and treatment programs for addiction. Read articles and testimonials.