Over 9 Years on the Web
SelfCounseling.com has been providing excellent articles and resources on the web for over 9 years!
February 27, 2017
Top : Abuse
- Abuse Consultants - A research resource for those coping with severe trauma or sexual abuse. Information on therapeutic treatments, support , research tools. Join in the survivor forum..
- Abuse is no excuse - A support forum for those coping with abuse, join in the chat rooms, read inspirational literature. Read the blog of another abuse sufferer. Resources to help with leaving a situation safely and other abuse issues.
- Adult Male survivors of Sexual Abuse - Support for adult male survivors of sexual abuse. Attend local support groups or join in the forums and chat rooms.
- ASCA - Adult survivors of child abuse - The website of ASCA - Adult survivors of child abuse. Providing help for those who have suffered child abuse. Find community or on line based support groups. Read the survivor to thrivor work books.
- Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers - The website of Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers. Learn what this association does, find their contact details and locate a conference. Read about their grants and awards and publications.
- Blain Nelsons Abuse pages - Read about abusive situations. How others have coped through abuse. Take the quiz to assess your situation.
- Channah Thailand - Drug and alcohol rehabilitation - Learn about the Channah Thailand - Drug and alcohol rehabilitation center. Read about their programs and accomadations.Take their self test and read reasons to choose them for rehabilitation.
- Child abuse effects - Find information on child abuse and it's effects. Definitions on types of abuse. Learn the signs, effects and statistics. Research abuse laws, abuse intervention and prevention.
- Child Help - Webiste of Child Help. Read about their history, stories, programs, prevention and more. Learn about the group homes, foster care and community centers.
- Children of the night - Website of the Children of the Night. Hear how they are helping those children in crisis. Make a donation to this cause. Read about the shelter homes, outings and the on-site school.
- Fort Refuge - A site for those that have survived abuse. Join in the chat rooms and share your story and hear about others journeys.
- Healing Minds - A site for those coping with the aftermath of sexual assault and abuse. Read survivor stories and join in the forums. Read about healing and therapy options.
- Laura Adams Pys.D - The website of Laura Adams Pys.D. Learn about the marriage counseling services offered and locations of her offices.
- Life Works Recovery - A support site for those coping with addictions and dependency issues. Answer question on these issues. Find out about means and women's groups.
- Lola Greene Baldwin Foundation - The website of the Lola Greene Baldwin Foundation. A support site for recovering prostitutes. Learn about the foundations services. Educational resources for survivors and their friends and family.
- National Center on Shaken Baby Syndrome - A website advocating the prevention of shaken baby syndrome. Read articles on this syndrome and understanding why a baby cries.
- Safe Horizon - Learn about domestic violence and abuse, how to get help and how to get out. Join in the online community to share your story.
- Suite 101 - Abuse - A resource of information on abuse. Learn about forms of abuse, signs of abuse and recovery. Read articles on abuse.
- Survivor Matters - A support for survivors made by survivors. Share your story and read about others journeys. Join in the forums. Read the information pages and find contact details of help lines. Get advice for friends, families and caregivers.
- Triangle Forensic Psychologists - The website of Triangle Forensic Psychologists. Read about their services and assessment methods. Read their frequently asked questions and find contact details.
- Verita's Counseling Center - The website of Verita's Counseling Center. Learn about the counseling services provided here. Read about the seminars and weekend intensive programs and interventions.
- Wings of Fire survivors - This site features sponsored links
- Women's Law.org - Information and advice about domestic violence. How to leave and how to get help. Get legal advice and know the laws.